First of all, thank you for your interest and attention to https://nur-donatellalucchi.com/ We inform you that the Data Controller, & nbsp; the one who makes decisions on the methods and purposes of data processing, on the tools to be used and on security measures, & nbsp; relating to Donatella Lucchi & nbsp; and its website is Nur-donatellalucchi.com headquarters Corso di Porta Nuova, 48 < / em>, 20123 Milan.
We also wish to assure you that, in compliance with current legislation (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, “Personal Data Protection Code” and GDPR General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679) our business is inspired by the due protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, to be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- In compliance with these principles we first inform you about the type of data and / or personal information collected as part of the activity of Marta Tea Carpinelli , and from this site in particular.
The data collected, in the absolute generality of cases in the first phase, are only those necessary to contact the customer. This generally occurs when a user registers or establishes a first contact with Donatella Lucchi to take advantage of a service. Even in the phases following the first contact, limiting Donatella Lucchi & nbsp; to the only atypical rent of the premises, acquires & nbsp; a few categories of data and information which basically consist of: name, surname, general (place and date of birth, tax code) and contact details (email address, telephone). The collection of such data always takes place following an express request and therefore notifying the user who obviously assumes responsibility for the truthfulness and availability of the data communicated, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
- With regard to the methods of treatment, they provide that the Data Controller, directly or through the manager, processes the Users’ Personal Data always adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing access, disclosure , unauthorized modification or destruction of Personal Data.
In any case, the data collected is generally processed through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- Subjects who may have access to the data are: in addition to the owner, some agents involved in the organization of the activities and the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or subjects external (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies): where necessary they will also be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Any information relating to the subjects involved in the processing of data and therefore the updated list of Managers is provided, upon request, by the Data Controller.
- The use of data and information that allow personal identification is exclusively related to the needs to quickly contact the user for the purpose of carrying out the activity and events referred to above or provide information on events and activities taking place at Donatella Lucchi . It is excluded that personal data and information collected through this site are transferred or released to third parties.
- To modify or delete personal information, at any time you can contact the address privacypolicy @ nur-donatellalucchi. com li>
- & nbsp; Cookies: see our & nbsp; Cookies Policy li>